Another fine service for oil change. I called 30 minutes before I could get there, they had the correct oil filter delivered and they took me right away. - Roman D.
As a full-service repair shop, MOTEC Auto Care offers transmission services to help get you back on the road as quickly as possible.
- We offer an inclusive 3YR / 100K mile warranty with any transmission installation.
- If you are experiencing transmission trouble, bring your vehicle in for a complimentary diagnostic test, no appointment necessary.
- MOTEC will never sell you something you don’t need. MOTEC Auto Care will never remove a transmission from a vehicle unless absolutely necessary.
We offer transmission replacments for most makes and models as well as basic transmission repair services like transmission gaskets and fluid changes. Using our state of the art diagnostic facility, we can perform high quality work at competitive prices and get you back on the road with money in your pocket and time to spare.
Regular transmission fluid exchange is important to the health of your vehicle. Over time, the fluid in the transmission degrades and your car’s engine is no longer being properly cooled and lubricated. Changing the fluid as part of your car’s scheduled maintenance can help prevent premature wear and damage to the transmission.
Think you need a new transmission? Bring your car to us, all of our transmission replacements are backed by our MOTEC 3 Year / 100k Mile Warranty.*
Please give us a call with any questions about our transmission service.
Getting regular tune-ups in accordance with your vehicle’s factory-recommended maintenance is the best way to protect your car, extend its life, and prevent high-cost auto repairs. Regular maintenance ensures that your car will perform optimally and have better gas mileage. Most vehicles need tune-ups every 30,000 miles and major maintenance at 60,000 miles. Some newer vehicles do not need major maintenance until 100,000. Cars built before 1979 have additional requirements, such as changing the points and condenser or checking the timing. Our specialists are trained to repair vehicles built prior to 1979. We are also trained to tune up fuel-injected vehicles, which need to have the throttle plate cleaned and the air/fuel mixture adjusted.
A fuel injection service cleans out the carbon deposits and contaminants clogging up the fuel injectors, fuel rails, fuel tank, and valves in your vehicle. Fuel injection services can improve fuel efficiency, increase horse power, and sometimes even repair some performance concerns. In today’s economy, these services are beneficial in keeping fuel costs down, and they have the added benefit of keeping emissions low as well.
If your car is experiencing “engine knock” or “carbon knock,” we recommend this service for you, as fuel injection services clear out the carbon deposits that are often responsible for that “knocking” sound.
Your Drivers are our Top Priority
- VIP Fleet Service- with 6 lifts and 8 bays we have the capacity to give you priority
- Quick Oil Changes- average wait time is 30 minutes
- Close to You- located in the Miramar area near the pyramid
- Honest Repairs- we focus on function and safety - only what you need when you need it
- One-Stop Shop- oil changes, A/C repair, brakes, battery issues, transmission and engine repair & replacement
- Convenience- comfortable waiting room with free wi-fi, coffee and snacks
- Vehicle pickup and delivers (within service area)
- Lifetime warranty on parts* (see store for details)
"When one of our vehicles is out of service due to mechanical problems or for regular maintenance, production time is obviously lost. Thanks to your company's excellent service, this lost time is kept at an absolute minimum, and at a reasonable cost to us. I just want you to know this. Keep up the good service!" - S Hayes, Hydrex Pest Control